Welcome Myspace Comments
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

January 10, 2011

Sorry..Please Forgive me~!!

I'm saying sorry first
I'm saying sorry last
I'm saying sorry for the future
but mainly for the past

I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you
and I'm sorry for not listening
when you needed it the most
you were right and you had the right to be mad


I'm sorry that you felt the need to apologize
and I'm sorry that you were hurt
I'm sorry that I can only see the good
and always try to avoid the bad


I'm saying sorry for all my mistakes
I'm saying sorry for being blinded
blinded by the perfect thought of you and me
when really we don’t have a chance


I'm the stupid one
I let you down and I feel it deep within me
We both made some errors and said something wrong but that’s how life is

Nobody's perfect
not even me and you
so I'm sorry for that too
And I'm sorry for everything but ...

Please forgive me
We can change things back to normal
I'm sorry if this is not what you want
But it’s the only thing I can think of

Please forgive me
Sorry for all ~
with love i send this
wishing .. no hoping ..
all the best for you ..
without me messing your life



No comments:

MuSiC pLaYeR..~ EnJoY~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com